Wondering how to watch Peacock TV outside USA? This guide describes just how to watch Peacock TV from anywhere in the world, so you can watch TV shows like the true crime drama series, “A Friend Of The Family”. Click here to get straight to the instructions, or keep reading to learn more about the platform.
The Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast, owns and operates the American OTT video streaming service, Peacock. The service, whose name is a reference to the NBC logo, went live on July 15, 2020, and is already among the most popular VoDs in the industry.
Watch Peacock TV Outside USA [Easy Steps]
The Peacock TV is currently only available for streaming within the USA, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy. Therefore, if you want to unblock the streaming platform, you will have to rely on a VPN service. Follow the steps below to get started!
- Subscribe to a VPN. (We recommend ExpressVPN for its uptime and fast speeds.)
- Install the app and sign in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Visit https://www.peacocktv.com/ and enjoy streaming!
Access Peacock TV Internationally with a VPN
Finding the best VPN may be challenging, so we evaluated over 50 services to narrow down your options to just three that reliably unblock Peacock TV when you’re outside USA:
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN by Performance
Total Servers: 3,000+ | Countries: 94+ | American Servers: 23+ in 14+ Cities | Trustpilot Rating: 4.7 | Simultaneous Connections: 5
ExpressVPN was created in 2011 in the British Virgin Islands, where its headquarters are located. It is a highly secure and fast VPN service with more than 3,000 servers in 90+ countries, allowing you to bypass geo-restrictions and content limitations on Peacock TV.
Using a 100 Mbps connection, we were able to get a staggering 89.97 Mbps in download speeds and 86.51 Mbps in upload speeds when testing the VPN. This ensures that your time spent watching Peacock TV will be uninterrupted by buffering.
Multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and more) are supported, and a maximum of five devices can be connected at once. The best thing is that plans start at only $6.67/month on a yearly plan, and you can cancel at any time and get a full refund.
Verdict: ExpressVPN’s new Lightway protocol and over 23+ American servers in 14+ Cities provides optimal performance and security, making it a great choice for those who want to unblock Peacock TV while streaming. We have also tested ExpresVPN to unblock American Netflix, Max, Disney Plus and BBC iPlayer, and it worked perfectly.
ExpressVPN Peacock TV Testing: Working Servers
The strong RAM architecture that ExpressVPN’s servers utilize provides outstanding compatibility with Peacock TV. Recommended choices: New Jersey-3, Washington DC, New York.
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- Verified “No-Logs” Policy
- 30-Day Refund Guarantee
- Headquartered in BVI
- 3,000+ Servers in 90+ Countries
- Split Tunneling/Network Kill Switch
- No Free Trial Available
2. Surfshark: Good Features, Good Price
Total Servers: 3,200+ | Countries: 90+ | American Servers: 500+ in 20+ Cities | Trustpilot Rating: 4.3 | Simultaneous Connections: Unlimited
Surfshark, which debuted in 2018 and is based in the British Virgin Islands, is an affordable all-arounder that is compatible with Peacock TV without any issues. Unblocking is quick and painless thanks to the service’s usage of the widespread WireGuard protocol and its provision of 3,200+ servers in 65+ countries.
When we tested the VPN on a connection that was 100Mbps, we were able to get an astonishing download speed of 85.22 Mbps and an upload speed of 83.71 Mbps. This guarantees that you will not have to deal with any buffering difficulties and that your experience will be continuous on Peacock TV.
Where the vast majority of VPNs in the industry only permit multi-logins on 5 to 10 devices, Surfshark enables users to connect an infinite number of devices simultaneously with only one subscription. Along with a risk-free money-back guarantee that lasts for thirty days, customers on iOS and Android may also take advantage of a seven-day free trial.
Verdict: Surfshark has a list of special servers for Peacock TV and other streaming services that use obfuscation technologies to turn VPN traffic into normal HTTPS traffic. Whenever you need it, the kind folks at Surfshark live chat are ready to help you out.
Surfshark Peacock TV Testing: Working Servers
Surfshark’s US servers work well and quickly for streaming 4k videos on Peacock TV. Recommended choices: Los Angeles, Latham, Miami, Boston, & Detroit.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Logins
- No-Logs Policy Audited by Cure53
- 30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS/Android
- 3,200+ Servers in 60+ Countries
- Headquartered in BVI
- No Split Tunneling on iOS
3. NordVPN: VPN with Fast Servers
Total Servers: 5,400+ | Countries: 60+ | American Servers: 1,970+ in 15+ Cities | Trustpilot Rating: 4.5 | Simultaneous Connections: 6
NordVPN was founded in 2012 and is based in the safe country of Panama. The VPN has a good reputation in its field and gives users access to more than 5,200 servers in more than 60 countries around the world for streaming and getting around restrictions.
After testing the VPN on a 100Mbps connection, we achieved a remarkable download speed of 89.97Mbps and an upload speed of 86.51Mbps. Additionally, NordVPN has the fastest connection speeds to Peacock TV of any VPN we’ve tested, and it doesn’t leak your WebRTC, DNS, or IP address.
Since the provider has undergone two separate audits by PwC Switzerland, you can be certain that all of your data is kept in a safe environment. The capacity to connect six devices at once is a significant benefit for those who stream media.
Verdict: For unblocking geo-restricted content on services like Peacock TV, NordVPN provides a list of servers that employ obfuscation. The greatest part is that if you cancel your purchase during the first thirty days, you will receive a complete refund.
NordVPN Peacock TV Testing: Working Servers
When using NordVPN’s U.S.-based servers, bypassing Discovery Plus’s geo-restrictions is a breeze. Recommended choices: #3097, #2497, #3288, #3325.
- 6 Simultaneous Connections
- Audited by PwC Switzerland
- 30-Day Refund Guarantee
- Headquartered in Panama
- 5,000+ Servers in 60+ Countries
- Split Tunneling/Network Kill Switch
- Downtime issues on some servers
Why Do You Need a VPN?
Peacock is a video-on-demand streaming platform that operates in America By NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. It’s home to the latest TV shows, movies, news, bravo series, sports, documentaries, and much more.
You can also browse the Peacock originals with weekly new episodes. Peacock TV entertainment and fun collection feature binge-worthy content in various genres, including comedy, action, thriller, fantasy, drama, and horror.
However, Peacock TV is currently only available for streaming within the USA because of the geo-restrictions and licensing laws applied on this platform. However, it is possible to bypass geo-restrictions and gain uninterrupted access to Peacock TV with a reliable VPN.
By using a VPN service, you can connect to a server in the United States. This replaces your original IP address with one in the US, making it seem as if you reside in the country. Subsequently, you can unblock Peacock TV easily through this geo-spoofing!
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost?
There are three different Peacock TV subscription options available, including a free version with restricted access and two paid tiers with unrestricted viewing. Here are three plans offered by Peacock TV:
The free version of Peacock TV is ad-supported and provides access to a small library of movies and TV series. Meanwhile, more than 600 movies and 400 TV series, together with live sports and access to 50+ Peacock TV stations, can be found in the premium edition of Peacock.
How to Sign Up with Peacock TV?
- Proceed to the official Peacock website, after connecting to a US server with a VPN
- Click on the Join Peacock option and choose a subscription that suits your needs.
- Click on the “Free” option to avail Peacock version for free.
- Enter all the necessary details required.
- Once done, click on the “Create Account” option.
- Whoopee! You’re all set to enjoy Peacock TV!
Please Note: In the free version, the content is limited. So, if you’re willing to access unlimited movies & TV shows, then go for a premium subscription plan!
How Do I Download the Peacock App?
Peacock TV is a geo-blocked service, meaning that it can only be accessed from within the United States. Therefore, using a trusted VPN service like ExpressVPN is essential if you want to access the Peacock TV streaming app from outside the United States.
Here are detailed instructions for getting Peacock TV on a variety of devices:
Is There a Peacock TV App for Android?
Peacock TV does have an official app for Android devices. Here’s how to get Peacock TV app outside USA on Android:
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN and sign up to create a new account.
- Connect to a USA server after signing up.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Head to Settings and then “General”.
- Tap and select the “Account and Device Preferences” option.
- Go to the “Country and Profiles” tab.
- Switch your Play Store country to the USA.
- Complete the process by entering the necessary information required.
- Click on the “Accept the change” button.
- Congratulations! You’ve switched your Play Store country.
- Search for the “Peacock TV” application.
- Download and launch the Peacock app on your Android device!
How Can I Watch Peacock TV on iOS?
In order to watch Peacock TV on your iOS device, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign up with ExpressVPN and install the VPN app.
- Connect to a USA server after signing up.
- Head to “Settings” on your iOS device and then tap on “Apple ID”.
- Click “Media and Purchases” and tap “View Account”.
- Sign in and switch your country to USA by selecting “Country/Region”.
- Review the “Terms & Conditions”, and Tap “Agree” to confirm.
- After successful completion, open the “App Store” and type Peacock TV.
- Download and launch the Peacock App on your iOS device.
- Login to your Peacock TV account and start streaming today!
How Do I Install Peacock TV on Firestick?
To install Peacock TV on your Firestick, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a trusted virtual private network service such as ExpressVPN.
- It has an app that can be downloaded from the Amazon App Store.
- Log in and connect to a server in the United States (Dallas server is recommended).
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts and Lists > Your Accounts and Content
- Change your area to the “United States”.
- Head over to Settings and log out of your account there.
- Please wait a few minutes and then try to log in again.
- Locate the Peacock TV app on the home screen
- Select the “Get” option to install the application.
- Launch the application and enjoy streaming Peacock TV on Firestick!
How to Install Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Downloading and installing the Peacock app on your Samsung Smart TV is simple and straightforward. We’ve listed down the steps to help you quickly install the Peacock app.
1. Go to the menu or home screen on your Samsung Smart TV by pressing the Home Screen button.
2. Go to the Apps section, and then click on the Search icon.
3. Search for Peacock and click on the Install button.
4. Launch the Peacock app from the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
5. Enter the credentials to Login into your Peacock account!
How to Watch Peacock on Apple TV?
Follow the instructions below for downloading and installing Peacock on Apple TV.
1. Navigate to the home screen on your Apple TV.
2. Launch the app store and click on the “Search” icon in the top-right corner.
3. Start typing “Peacock TV” by using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Get the “Peacock TV” app by clicking on the “Get” icon.
5. Tap on the Open button to launch Peacock TV on your Apple TV.
How Do I Pay for Peacock TV Internationally?
- Subscribe to a VPN and connect to a US server (we recommend ExpressVPN).
- Proceed to the USUnlocked website and buy a virtual credit card.
- Add funds to your card by following the registration steps.
- Visit Peacock TV’s official website.
- Log in to your account and upgrade your plan from free to premium.
- Add your virtual credit card number for the payment method.
- You can now access premium content as the payment is successfully made!
Access Peacock TV Outside USA: FAQs
When it comes to understanding how to watch Peacock TV outside USA, you may come across a few concerns. Below are answers to some common questions.
Does Peacock TV have a free trial in 2022?
The free trial Peacock offered its Premium and Peacock Premium Plus users was discontinued in 2021. Currently, Peacock offers three subscription packages — and one of them is entirely free to use, but the content available is quite limited.
Is Peacock worth the money?
Yes, Peacock Premium and Premium Plus are absolutely worth the money as they offer a sheer volume of classic shows, hit movies, live sports, dramatic series, and daily news for a mere $5.99 and $11.99, which is not bad at all!
Can Peacock TV be canceled anytime?
Yes, Peacock Premium or Plus subscriptions can be canceled at any time. However, you’ll not get a refund if you cancel a paid subscription before the end of the billing period. Your account will switch to Peacock free once your billing period ends.
Which devices are compatible to watch Peacock TV outside the USA?
Underneath are the devices that are compatible to watch Peacock TV outside the United States:
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
What VPN works best with Peacock?
ExpressVPN works exceptionally well with Peacock TV as it offers high-level security and lets you browse the Peacock app anonymously.
In this article, we’ve covered the ins and outs of the Peacock TV streaming service, including how to access it, unlock it, watch it, and download it on various platforms (Andriod, iOS, Firestick, and the Samsung Apple TV).
Nevertheless, if you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to drop us a comment below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!