Are you a competition show fan? Hulu is an amazing American streaming platform that offers a huge amount of TV shows and movies. You’ll find some best competition shows on the Hulu library.
In this blog, you’ll be provided with our best recommendation for competition shows on Hulu so stick with us to the end and choose whichever competition show you would like to watch on Hulu.
Top 9 Competition Shows on Hulu in 2023
We’ve lined up some great competition shows on Hulu for you, so don’t waste your time searching for what to watch, just read the important details about the shows we recommended and stream.
Here is the list of competition shows on Hulu with their release date:
- Claim to Fame – July 11, 2022
- Are You the One? – January 18, 2023
- The Bachelor – March 25, 2002
- Drag Me to Dinner – May 31, 2023
- Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test – January 4, 2023
- Love Island USA – July 9, 2019
- Married at First Sight – July 8, 2014
- The Masked Singer – January 2, 2019
- America’s Next Top Model – May 20, 2003
1. Claim to Fame – July 11, 2022
Director: Brian Smith
- Frankie Jonas as Self-host
- Kevin Jonas as Self-host
Rotten Tomatoes: 83%
Claim to Fame started in the summer of 2022, with players all related to celebrities, keeping it a secret. They stay in one house, doing challenges and trying to guess who’s who. They have to keep who they know a secret to win a big prize. The show is full of guessing, planning, and big reveals.
2. Are You the One? – January 18, 2023
- Ryan Devlin as Self-host
- Terrence Jenkins as Self-host
Rotten Tomatoes: N/A
Are You the One? came back on January 18, 2023, with singles ready to find their match and win money. Experts have secretly picked their perfect partners, and they have to guess who it is through dates and feelings, which can make them jealous. They get nearer to the prize with every right guess. It’s all about winning the game of love and taking home the cash.
3. The Bachelor – March 25, 2002
- Chris Harrison as Self-host
- Jesse Palmer as Self-host
Rotten Tomatoes: 28%
The Bachelor began with Alex Michel looking for love among 25 women. They met in a big, dreamy house, going on dates and hoping for roses. The first show had shy hellos, possible love, and a tense rose-giving moment. Alex started his search for the one he might marry.
4. Drag Me to Dinner – May 31, 2023
Director: Chris ‘Stotty’ Stott
Writer: David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris as Self-Judge
- David Burtka as Self-Judge
- Murray Hill as Self-Host
- Roy Haylock as Self-Judge
Rotten Tomatoes: 50%
On May 31, 2023, Drag Me to Dinner showed four friends who love drag going to a special dinner with their favorite queen, Shimmering Shasta. The night is full of laughs, sparkles, and deep talks. They all learn to face their worries and be who they really are. It’s a story about being true to yourself and having fun with who you are.
5. Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test – January 4, 2023
- Mark Billingham as Self-Special Forces
- Jason Fox as Self-Special Forces
- Rudy Reyes as Self-Special Forces
Rotten Tomatoes: 78%
Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test thrusts a group of bold participants into the gritty and intense training world of the elite military unit, the Special Forces. The show, which premiered on January 4, 2023, captures the grueling physical and mental challenges these civilians face, designed to push them to their limits. Cameras follow as they tackle daunting tasks in hostile environments, testing their endurance, strength, and spirit.
6. Love Island USA – July 9, 2019
- Matthew Hoffman as Self – Narrator – VO Producer
- Arielle Vandenberg as Self – Host
Rotten Tomatoes: 33%
Love Island USA kicked off on July 9, 2019, with singles looking for love and money on a sunny island. They pair up and face votes and surprise matches. By the pool, they make and break friendships, all watched by viewers. The best couple hopes to win the big summer prize.
7. Married at First Sight – July 8, 2014
- Pepper Schwartz as Self-Sociologist
- Calvin Roberson as Self-Marriage Counselor
Rotten Tomatoes: N/A
Married at First Sight starts with people who have never met getting married. Relationship experts choose who marries whom. In the first show, we see them meet for the first time at their weddings. Everyone’s watching to see if these couples will actually fall in love or not.
8. The Masked Singer – January 2, 2019
- Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg as Self-Panelist
- Robin Thicke as Self-Panelist
- Ken Jeong as Self – Panelist
- Nicole Scherzinger as Self – Panelist
Rotten Tomatoes: 41%
The Masked Singer started on January 2, 2019. It’s a fun show where famous people sing while hiding behind masks and costumes. Everyone tries to guess who is singing. At the end of the show, one singer takes off their mask and surprises everyone.
9. America’s Next Top Model – May 20, 2003
- Tyra Banks as Self-Judge
- Yoanna House
- Twiggy as Self-Judge
- Janice Dickinson as Self-Judge
Rotten Tomatoes: 64%
America’s Next Top Model started on May 20, 2003. Tyra Banks led the show where many girls wanted to be models. They did tasks and photoshoots, and judges sent one girl home each week. It was about finding the best new model.
We’ve lined up the best Competition shows on Hulu for you, so you don’t have to hassle in searching. Just choose which show you like read the description and stream. Hope you enjoy watching Competition shows on Hulu from our recommendation.