If you’re an Apple user wondering how to cancel Netflix on iOS, this article is just for you. As you’re probably aware, Netflix is a global phenomenon that broke all records of high-quality content and matchless features just as it was born.
Despite its faltering progress, the streaming site is facing tough competition by the likes of other VoDs in the marketplace, urging entertainment-geeks to cancel their subscriptions. So, If you want to learn how to cancel Netflix on iOS devices, your wish is our command.
So, without further ado, let’s get into the technicalities.
How to Cancel Netflix on iPhone, iPad, Desktop
No, you just can’t just delete the app and get it over with! Instead, you need to read the following instructions and imitate the simple steps we have highlighted for you.
Cancel Netflix Membership via iTunes
If the method of your payment is through iTunes, this is how you can cancel your Netflix subscription.
- Go to the “Settings” app.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of your screen.
- Select “View Apple ID”
- Click on “Subscriptions”
- Choose “Netflix” from the list.
- Hit the “Cancel Subscription” button
- Press “Confirm”
Cancel Netflix Membership via Apple Store
If the method of your payment is through Apple App Store, this is how you can cancel your Netflix subscription.
- Go to your iPhone’s App Store.
- Click on your name.
- Head to “Account Settings”.
- Choose “Subscriptions”
- Tap on the “Edit” icon beside “Subscription.”
- Choose “Netflix”.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription”.
Cancel Membership via Netflix Website
We break down the whole procedure into six simple steps. Just follow them and be quick while you do it because it’s just as easy as that!
- Navigate to Netflix’s website on your iOS device.
- Click on the three-line icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Account” and tap on the profile icon.
- Click on “Cancel Membership” from the list of options.
- Tap “Finish Cancellation”.
How Do I Stop Netflix Autopay on iPhone?
Oftentimes, it can get quite frustrating to notice a charge on your card, despite you not using a subscription. Follow these steps to stop Netflix Autopay on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the “App Store”.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap on “View Apple ID”.
- Select “Manage” under “Subscriptions”
- Open the “Netflix” icon.
- Tap the switch next to Automatic Renewal to turn it off.
- If it’s green, then automatic renewal is on. If not, then it’s off.
Top Reasons to Reconsider Netflix Membership
- Available on all mainstream devices.
- Plans that fit all budgets and families.
- Ad-Free service on all subscriptions.
- New Movies/TV Shows every month.
- Netflix Original Content (available worldwide).
- Unblock new content libraries with a Netflix VPN.
Best Netflix Alternatives on iOS
- Disney Plus
- Peacock TV
- Prime Video
How to Cancel Netflix on iOS: FAQs
When it comes to understanding how to cancel Netflix on iOS, you may come across a few concerns. Below we answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
How do I cancel Subscriptions on my iPhone?
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Hit the “Cancel Subscription” button!
How do I cancel my subscription to Netflix?
You may terminate your Netflix membership at any time by going to your account settings and clicking the “Cancel Subscription” link in the “Membership and Billing Option” section.
How do I stop Netflix from charging my card?
- Go to netflix.com/cancelplan.
- Select “Finish Cancellation”.
- Your account will close at the end of your current billing cycle
If you need help with other devices, check out our quick guides for Amazon Firestick, Android, Roku, and Smart TV. Did it help? If not, you can contact us anytime for further clarification, and we’ll get back to you before you know it.